Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Updates !

It's been quite some times since I last update here. Recently stucked with works and own project (building a garage). Yep, finally found a place to start my own garage. It's not that big, just enough space for 3 cars. Now it's bout 60% completion, what's left now are the store room, front porch and getting equipments to start my car project. So guys, sorry if I didnt come out TT with u all, after it's done I'll call u guys .. and perhaps post some pics of the garage here (if someone willing to lend me their digicam :P).

So, any of u guys who want me to reserve a place in the garage for their project car pls let me know earlier as space are limited. No rentals, just bring your own stuffs and sponsor a bit of equipments will do. (and few bottles of beers if not too much to ask ;P) hahaha

Btw, just got a new toy for my car today. CUSCO rear strut bar for my car ! found by ah ghey at balakong's chop shop, too bad the front carbon fiber bar was sold to other guy already .. sighs ..

No comments: