Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fugtard !

I'd never seen such a fugtard before, I rarely use this word cos it seem very rude to call someone a fugtard but this admin in my office is one that I really beh tahan .. knnccb .. everytime I saw her feels like slapping her with a large trout ! Pet2 saw her once also beh tahan with her liao .. where got ppl so stupid like her .. sighs
I'd told her not once .. not twice .. but three times already not to switch off the water dispenser and yet she still do it every Friday before leaving. She said that she's afraid that it'll rosak if leave it on during the weekend. It's a rented item for fuck sack ! if broken just ask them to send a new one here ! and I don't think that it'll rosak if just leave it on. Every Monday morning when I come to office to make a cuppa sure no warm water .. really hkl ..
Last Monday she did the most wonderful thing, when I come in the office after lunch she asked me to check her desktop PC. You know what she did? She go and delete her own login acc. on her desktop .. all settings and files gone liao .. ask me can retrieve back or not. niamahai think me so fucking free ah .. lucky she got back up some files on her thumb drive, only lost some files of last 3 days so me terus no tius .. ask her do it herself. Kacau me again I sure slap 9 her ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

slap him la.. wait for what.. you slap on the right i slap on the left.