Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pimp My Ride !

It's been quite some times I do any updates for my project. Well, since I can't sell off my EG6 then I think might as well refurbish it and keep it till it can't run anymore, then I can bela ayam with it haha.
So far I'd removed the rear seats, think I'll keep it that way so that my mother-in-law can't kacau when I go paktor with her daughter. Sorry ah auntie, my car 2 seater only haha. Thinking of covering the rear with something like board or just plain carpet, considering the weight and other issues.
Rear panels has been removed too when I changed the rear side glass's rubbers. Now waiting for free time to do sound-proofing on it. Plans to paint the upper panels with black color and the new dashboard switch panels with carbon fiber color before I install it but currently running low of resources .. need some sponsors ! MTV please PIMP MY RIDE !! if not then Shell Helix REFRESH MY RIDE also can liao la .. just give me the MYR 5k to 'refresh' my ride .. I'll do better than what those Wiralution did on your show .. I'll do more than changing sport rims, absorbers or lowered spring, adding silly bodykits or replica bucket seats. hahaha
I'll post the pics of the car soon when I'm free .. gotta get back to work now :P

No comments: